- Important Update!
- The Dosing Plan of Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide I Followed
- GGW 2012 – Hilton Head Island, SC
- Antioxidants – Are They Killing Us?
- I Kicked cancer’s ASS!
- Why Hydrogen Peroxide Will Never be Accepted as a Traditional Cancer Treatment
- Alternative Therapy Benefits for Cancer Patients – Guest Post
- Location is (almost) Everything!
- The Macrobiotic Approach – Janet Vitt
- Make Yourself Priority One!
- Its GONE! My Nightmare is OVER!
- Tricia’s Amazing Journey
- Protected: The Rest of the Story (Full Video from “…Pay Attention in Chemistry”. Ask for password)
- Why Didn’t I Pay More Attention in Chemistry?
- Los Tratamientos Alternativos del Cáncer – ¿Hay Realmente Funcionan
- Meet Ted
- Brave? I Don’t Think So!
- Optimizing the Effectiveness of Peroxide
- Alternative Cancer Treatments – Which Ones Really Work
Category Archives: Alternative Cancer Treatments
Awhile back I read a news article where researchers from the University of Minnesota discovered that women that take vitamin supplements have an average of 2.4 % increase in mortality rate compared to those that do not. Seems odd … Continue reading
I’ve always considered myself a fairly adventurous person. I’ve done a number of things that many people would not do. To name a only few… I’ve impulsively moved to California (twice), gone whitewater rafting, traveled in a little old beater motor home from coast to coast multiple … Continue reading
Couple weeks ago Jackie Clark, the alternative therapy advocate for the Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance, contacted me to share an infographic she created illustrating how alternative options can help individuals diagnosed with cancer. As we know many people are turning … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
A week or so ago my brother-in-law sent me a YouTube video link that I haven’t quite been able to get out of my mind. Initially I didn’t post it as a link because its relevency to this blog was not immediately … Continue reading
After a friend had read some details about hydrogen peroxide, she told me I was braver than she was for taking it. It caught me off guard. Brave? I don’t think so! I was scared to death, but not … Continue reading