- Important Update!
- The Dosing Plan of Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide I Followed
- GGW 2012 – Hilton Head Island, SC
- Antioxidants – Are They Killing Us?
- I Kicked cancer’s ASS!
- Why Hydrogen Peroxide Will Never be Accepted as a Traditional Cancer Treatment
- Alternative Therapy Benefits for Cancer Patients – Guest Post
- Location is (almost) Everything!
- The Macrobiotic Approach – Janet Vitt
- Make Yourself Priority One!
- Its GONE! My Nightmare is OVER!
- Tricia’s Amazing Journey
- Protected: The Rest of the Story (Full Video from “…Pay Attention in Chemistry”. Ask for password)
- Why Didn’t I Pay More Attention in Chemistry?
- Los Tratamientos Alternativos del Cáncer – ¿Hay Realmente Funcionan
- Meet Ted
- Brave? I Don’t Think So!
- Optimizing the Effectiveness of Peroxide
- Alternative Cancer Treatments – Which Ones Really Work
Category Archives: Alternative Treatment Testimonials
I still am of the opinion that the hydrogen peroxide saved my life. However now know it does work for all cancers. I was recently (last week) diagnosed with basal carcinoma of the skin while still on the peroxide. As you might … Continue reading
I’m often asked what food grade hydrogen peroxide dose regimen I took that has been so effective for treating the liver lesion that appeared one year after being diagnosis with stage III colon cancer. If you decide to take the peroxide … Continue reading
Awhile back I read a news article where researchers from the University of Minnesota discovered that women that take vitamin supplements have an average of 2.4 % increase in mortality rate compared to those that do not. Seems odd … Continue reading
Well I did it! I kicked cancer’s ASS! And today just confirmed the cancer is down for the count! The results of my last MRI of the abdomen done 3/22/12 were made available earlier this week. The conclusion states: RESOLUTION OF … Continue reading
Last month my port was finally removed. This was my last shred, the last piece of evidence available to the naked eye of what I’ve endured with my battle with progressing stage III colon cancer. On all my paperwork my diagnosis is … Continue reading
As I’ve said in my “About” I feel like one of my main purposes is to get my story out to anyone that might benefit. In my spare time I search other blogs for people with cancer and offer … Continue reading
Es probable que sea obvio que el español no es mi lengua materna, así que pido disculpas de antemano por los errores gramaticales que se producen utilizando Google Translate. Sin embargo, yo no quería que la barrera del idioma … Continue reading
I’ve been waiting patiently (well sort of) for someone to stumble upon my blog whom also has had a positive outcome from an alternative cancer treatment and willing to share their story. While my site has seen a fair amount of traffic, it seems … Continue reading
Do any alternative cancer treatments really work? If you are like me and was presented with a cancer diagnosis, you are left scrambling for solutions. Researching the internet yields hundreds of sites claiming to have alternative cancer treatments. Legally … Continue reading